Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Woke Up Late Work Outfit

Cheries-

I threw this outfit together pretty last minute. I woke up late, and it was raining.

I'm wearing a black and white striped dress that I in the beginning of the summer at Old Navy. It's really soft and comfortable, and I am a huge fan of black and white stripes. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be for sale anymore. Although you can still get a solid color one for $20.


Don't let my hair fool you... I am not fancy....  about a year ago I got my hair dyed, and I just never kept up with it. Lucky for me, the "ombre" trend saved me from having to pay to get it dyed back to brown!

Anyway, the blazer I am wearing is one of my faves. I got it at Torrid a couple years ago, but sometimes it's still available on Amazon. The main reason I like it is because it has ruffles on the butt :)


My shoes are Bobs by Skechers, bought this summer because they were buy one get one free on the boardwalk in Atlantic City. They are $35.99 from Zappos.

Shortly after this picture I ran to the bus to get to work, and I am glad I wore something comfortable, because it was a crazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment